With more than 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC Group – a strong international bank assurance group – DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
Our mission is to make people’s lives more secure and peaceful and we rely on our talented employees to achieve this ambitious goal! If you join our team, you will be surrounded with colleagues with similar values and you will know how your work impacts society. Given our ambitious plans for the future, we are constantly looking for new talents who can contribute to our mutual success.
We are now looking for an experienced and motivated professional for the position of
Duties and responsibilities:
• Participating in the calculation of technical reserves of non-life/life products
• Supporting the regular reporting for internal and external purposes
• Preparing various types of actuarial reports for management and Regulatory authorities
Profile of the successful candidate:
• Knowledge of insurance or financial mathematics
• University degree in the area of Insurance, Statistics or Finance
• 1-2 years of professional experience in the insurance or financial area. Actuarial experience will be considered as a plus.
• Team player – within the team and within projects
• Solution oriented with excellent analytical abilities
• Excellent computer skills – Excel, VBA. SQL or BI tool knowledge will be considered as an advantage
• Fluency in English – written and spoken
• Determined to gain experience in the actuarial field in a young and positive team
• Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of KBC Group, an international bank-insurance group
• Training and career-development opportunities
• Attractive remuneration package
• Term employment for 1,5 years
If the above opportunity is appealing to you and you meet our requirements, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.