With more than 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC Group – a strong international bank assurance group – DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
Our mission is to make people’s lives more secure and peaceful and we rely on our talented employees to achieve this ambitious goal! If you join our team, you will be surrounded with colleagues with similar values and you will know how your work impacts society.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented to join our team
Junior Actuary – Life insurance
to join our team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in the calculation of technical reserves of life products;
- Actively participates in the regular reporting for internal and external purposes;
- Prepares various types of actuarial reports for management and Regulatory authorities;
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in the area of Insurance, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance;
- Knowledge of insurance or financial mathematics;
- Knowledge of Solvency II;
- Previous experience in the insurance or financial area. Actuarial experience will be considered as a plus;
- Solution oriented with excellent analytical abilities;
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, VBA. SQL or BI tool knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken;
- Team player determined to gain experience in the actuarial field in a young and positive team;
- Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of KBC Group;
- Work in a highly professional and ethical working environment;
- Ongoing learning and mentoring from qualified experts;
- Competitive remuneration package linked to performance.
If the above opportunity is appealing to you and you meet our requirements, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.