Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
- № 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
- № 2nd – Home insurer;
- № 3rd – Individual protection;
- № 4th – Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are looking for a motivated and credible talent to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on actuarial activities:
- Participates in the calculation of technical reserves of products;
- Actively participates in the regular reporting for internal and external purposes;
- Supports the actuarial part of calculations aligned with Solvency II directive;
- Participate in preparation of actuarial analyzes and forecasts based on accumulated statistical information;
- Participates in the development of new insurance products and the improvement of existing ones;
The Successful candidate requirements:
- University degree in the area of Insurance, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance;
- Knowledge of insurance or financial mathematics;
- Very good computer skills – Excel, R, SQL;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Communicative, analytical, open minded and calm person, capable to work in a dynamic environment.
- Previous experience in insurance or financial area. Actuarial experience will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of INSIS;
- Computer skills –VBA. SQL or BI tool knowledge;
- Working level of French – both written and spoken;
- Smart, business oriented and quickly adaptive person.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional days off above statutory minimum;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter and indicate the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.