The UNIQA Group is one of the leading insurance groups in its core markets of Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Around 20,000 employees and exclusive sales partners serve over 9.6 million customers in 18 countries. UNIQA is the second-largest insurance group in Austria with a market share of more than 21 per cent. UNIQA operates in 15 markets in the CEE growth region: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine. The UNIQA Group also includes insurance companies in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
UNIQA Bulgaria is looking for a highly motivated professional for the position:
ACTUARY, temporary employment, Ref.No: EM-A
- In charge of the actuarial servicing in the Company;
- Participates in all monthly, quarterly and annual routines to set the technical reserves and perform necessary reporting;
- Supports the actuarial part of calculations aligned with Solvency II directive;
- Prepares actuarial analyzes and forecasts based on accumulated statistical information;
- Participates in the development of new insurance products and the improvement of existing ones;
- Observes strict confidentiality regarding the internal company information.
- Education: University degree in Mathematics, Actuarial science or Informatics (with Economic background);
- Professional experience: professional experience on Actuarial position in the field of insurance or statistical analysis would be considered as an advantage;
- Languages: Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, very good command of Excel, experience with data bases.
- Competences: problem-solving oriented, result oriented, excellent interpersonal skills.
We are offering:
- Attractive remuneration based on performance;
- Employee training;
- Dynamic and diverse working environment;
- Career development.
If you are interested in our proposal please send us your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
Your documents will be taken into consideration in full confidentiality. The approved by documents applicants will be invited to an interview.