With more than 70 years of insurance experience, now backed by KBC Group – a strong international bank assurance group – DZI continues to be a leading player on the Bulgarian Insurance Market.
Our mission is to make people’s lives more secure and peaceful and we rely on our talented employees to achieve this ambitious goal! If you join our team, you will be surrounded with colleagues with similar values and you will know how your work impacts society.
Given our ambitious plans for the future, we are constantly looking for new talents who can contribute to our mutual success.
We are now looking for an experienced and motivated professional for the position of
Product life actuary – Life and Health products department
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in the development and implementation of new life products – technical basis of products, pricing – premiums and benefits;
- Analysis of the technical result and profitability of the products;
- Preparation of various types of actuarial reports;
- Participate in new projects as development of digital tools and calculators;
- Closely working with IT team regarding the projects in the department.
The successful candidate should have:
- Have knowledge of insurance and statistics or related, preferably accompanied by a completed university degree (University Degree in Insurance, Mathematics);
- Some experience preferably in insurance / mathematics / financial area will be considered as an advantage;
- Be a team player – within the team and within projects;
- Be solution oriented with excellent analytical abilities;
- Fast learner;
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office: Word, MS Windows and in particular Excel;
- Knowledge of English – written and spoken;
- Interest in new technologies and innovations.
We will offer you:
- Opportunity to join one of the leading insurers on the Bulgarian market, part of KBC Group;
- Work in a highly professional and ethical working environment;
- Ongoing learning and mentoring from qualified experts;
- Competitive remuneration package linked to performance.
If the above opportunity is appealing to you and you meet our requirements, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be approached.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection